From small beginnings in 2007, Not For Me has
- Provided over 500 auction items,
- To over 60 charities and other worthy organisations,
- Which have raised over $700,000
- Not For Me (2139184) is a registered Charitable Trust. As an approved donee organisation, donors to Not For Me are eligible to claim 33.3% of their donation back through a tax credit.
- 100% of funds donated to Not For Me go towards the procurement of auction items.
- 100% of funds raised by auction items supplied by Not For Me go to the charity recipient.
- Not For Me makes your donated dollar go further.
- Since 2007, Not For Me has spent just over $100,000 procuring auction items. These auctions items have in turn raised $503,000 for our charity partners.
- That means your $20 donation (before the 33.3% tax credit) becomes $100 for the charity recipient.
To Whom It May Concern,
Over the years I have raised a lot of money for charity, both personally and also through the Mad Butcher and Suburban Newspapers Community Trust. One thing my efforts have taught me is that it is difficult work.
I have begged, borrowed and cajoled people into helping some tremendous causes but it never stops being hard work to encourage people to participate and give generously. But every now and then you meet someone quite remarkable.
And Anthony Ford and his wife Vanessa, who between them have established the Not For Me Charitable Trust, fall into that category. Anthony called one day out of the blue and offered – free – several fabulous items that we were able to sell at our own charity auctions. I well recall a signed Lance Armstrong Tour de France jersey and a signed Muhammad Ali boxing glove – since they brought in more than $11,000 for the Trust. It was as if we had been sent a little angel to watch over us.
Sir Peter Charles Leitch KNZM, QSM
The items provided by Not for Me have been extremely valuable to us, not only in the money they have raised for us at auction, but also in help us to raise awareness of Camp Quality in the wider community.
Geoff Barnett, Regional Manager, Camp Quality
We are extremely grateful for the Not For Me auction item donations. These items not only produce significant revenue for our charity – they are unique items sought after by our high net worth supporters that we not be able to source ourselves. We host a number of gala dinners and golf auctions throughout the year and the Not For Me items are an amazing addition to these auctions.
Casey Potatau, Partnership Manager, Cure Kids
The value NOT FOR ME has provided by supplying auctions items to Diabetes Youth Auckland:
- Items supplied by Not For Me require no additional outlay of money
- Not For Me supply prominent high value items which are a draw card for potential guests/bidders
- Items supplied are beautifully presented (we don't have to do anything) and come complete with authenticity certificates
- Our most profitable item was a signed shirt from David Beckham supplied by Not For Me
- Not For Me are very supportive and approachable the open amicable relationship is hugely appreciated by Diabetees Youth Auckland
Diabetees Youth Auckland